Re: Fwd: Re: autoX

To: Alan Gruner <algruner@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: Fwd: Re: autoX
From: "Bryan P. Nemy" <bnemy@pacbell.net>
Date: Fri, 02 Mar 2001 22:14:25 -0800
Alan.

All he has to do is obtain a Minor Release form from registration and
have his parents sign it.  It is good at all future events.  His parents
do not have to be present at the events. Look at Solo II Event rule 1.4
in rule book.  He can join SCCA as Speed Freak and then play.

Bryan

Alan Gruner wrote:

> I was contacted privately by this kid. He's 16
> years-old and interested in auto-x. I already told him
> I am sure we will need specific written permission
> from a parent to drive at one of our events. However I
> didn't have an answer as to whether the parents have
> be present at every event.
>
> What are the rules here?
>
> Alan

[demime 0.97c removed an attachment of type text/x-vcard which had a name of
bnemy.vcf]