Today Event

To: ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Today Event
From: SIASTUNING@aol.com
Date: Mon, 5 Mar 2001 01:03:05 EST
 Yes the weather sucked. But for those that braved it I thank you for showing
up. I still can't believe the turn out for a guaranteed rain day. Crazy
addiction isn't it.

Thanks go out to my Co-chair Scott Z for getting all the setup workers. I
appreciate all the help we got from the membership, especially those of you
that worked double duty on course. In the rain!

We had fun runs in the morning and afternoon. Thanks to Rob Luis for letting
me drive his Audi in OSP. And the best part was driving Chok's & Sobi's
Integra in the afternoon funruns and turning a 46.725 :-). That car rocks.
Watch out DSP.

see you next sunday

Vic