Rookie

To: <ba-autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Rookie
From: "Mike Eynon" <stingray@onth.com>
Date: Fri, 2 Mar 2001 19:36:07 -0800
Hi folks,

I have wanted to do this (legally) for years and years, and now am finally
making a concerted effort to jump in with both feet.  I just got my SCCA
license, have the rule books and shop manuals on order, and have pretty much
accumulated everything else I think I need.

I would like to know if there is anyone living in the Santa Cruz area that
can help me come up to speed, and kick me back in play when I head towards
the outta bounds regions.  Any veterans wanna  share some knowledge?  I am
more than willing to do what it takes to observe and learn the right way.

Looking forward to meeting everyone and getting involved.

I am driving a 1998 BMW M3 Coupe.  5-speed... OF COURSE!

// Mike Eynon
// Chief Technology Officer
// OnTh Wireless
// "The Wireless Database Company"