Re: Sunday ride needed

To: Smokerbros@aol.com
Subject: Re: Sunday ride needed
From: kirk <kmeline@fastpointcom.com>
Date: Fri, 02 Mar 2001 18:42:00 -0800
Charlie:

Why don't you park the trailer up the driveway and roll the car off till the
back
wheels are off.  Then you can put on the emergency brakes on and drive the
trailer down the driveway all by yourself.  Just an idea.  I'll be working on
the
car tonight to get ready for Sunday.  Why isn't the car ready?

Kirk