tire pressure for car trailer?

To: ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: tire pressure for car trailer?
From: Toy4speed@aol.com
Date: Thu, 1 Mar 2001 03:37:31 EST
I noticed on my trip to Kansas to do battle with the X1/9 doorstops that my
car trailer tires were wearing the far inside and outside parts of the tread,
more than the centers.  Traditionally I would assume this to be a sign of
underinflation but the tandem axled tires were at around 43lbs.  Those of you
who tow 3000 plus pound cars, what pressures do you run on your trailers ??
I suppose some of the problem could be from high speed cornering ??  Any help
much appreciated !! Thanks

Donald Lew
DSP #179 Supra
SCCA, NASA, SOGI, BMWCCA
Gas on the right, brake on the left.......