Re: No Subject

To: ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: No Subject
From: Fvw94svt@aol.com
Date: Fri, 29 Dec 2000 00:09:35 EST
To all:

Tony has done a great job putting together a potentially very useful guide
for what needs to be done when running an autox event.  As I recruit for
event co-chairs this year, I will also "solicit" each of the co-chairs to use
the guide and to recommend changes as they see appropriate.

Also, I'm accepting volunteers to chair events  2-8 in 2001 (Boondaggle on
Super Bowl Sunday is, as usual, already taken).  Get your name in early to
avoid the rush later in the year!

Fred Van Wagenen
Event Chair Coordinator
SCCA SFR Solo2