Re: How many cylinders do you have?

To: Smokerbros@aol.com, ba-autox@autox.team.net, team.net@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: How many cylinders do you have?
From: Fvw94svt@aol.com
Date: Mon, 18 Dec 2000 01:04:42 EST
OK, I'll take the time to join this discussion (mostly because I'm kind of
curous myself).  My lifetime total of cylinders came to 264.  Breakdown by
when is:

Current Number of Cylinders = 58
'99 Corvette 8
'94 Mustang 8
'83 Mazda 6
'82 Mazda 6
'98 F250 8
81 '320I  4
'92 Camaro 8
'64 MGB 4
'79 RX7 6

Number of Cylinders Previously = 206
'67 GTO 8
'55 Ford 8
'57 Chevy 8
'68 Torino 8
'70 VW 4
'71 El Camino 8
'74 Pinto 4
'68 VW 4
'74 Rabbit 4
'69 320I 4
'63 MGB 4
'74 Colt 4
'84 Capri 8
'85 Capri 8
'86 T'bird 4
'86 Mustang SVO 4
'86 Aerostar 6
'87 Mustang 8
'87 Aerostar 6
'87 Aerostar 6 (Honest)
'88 Mustang 8
'88 Aerostar 8
'89 Scorpio 4
'90 Taurus SHO 6
'91 Topaz 4
'91 Explorer 6
'91 Mustang 8
'97 Saturn 4
'89 Jeep 6
'84 RX7 6
'86 RX7 6
'86 RX7 6 (Honest again)
'93 Camaro 8
'86 F350 8 (Diesel)

Of course, it helped that I worked for FoMoCo during the 80's and a parking
lot's worth of Mazdas have found their way to my garage in the last year.
Can I count motors that are laying around in the garage?

Fred Van Wagenen

'