Re: SFR Calendar for 2001 is posted

To: ba-autox@autox.team.net, "James Creasy" <black94pgt@pacbell.net>,
Subject: Re: SFR Calendar for 2001 is posted
From: John Kelly <76067.1750@compuserve.com>
Date: Sun, 17 Dec 2000 14:51:37 -0500

Message text written by "Scot Zediker"

"It never ceases to amaze
me how easy a Miata is to drive out of a slide, which is a good thing at
GGF
since the best line for my car is almost never clean ;)"

That is also the case at the Topeka Nationals on all that genuine
60-year-old brushed concrete. There is concrete dust, marbles, and other
stuff, too. On ANY course, the path is just about 8 feet wide. That's a key
lesson to remember when trying to go fast on ANY course. Oakland, too.
        It's also the case at Marina as well. But there you get sand, too.
And the place isn't swept like we do at GGF.

--John Kelly