SFR Calendar for 2001 is posted

To: "Bay_Area_Autocross_List" <ba-autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: SFR Calendar for 2001 is posted
From: "Jerry Mouton" <jerry@moutons.org>
Date: Fri, 15 Dec 2000 07:49:22 -0800
Go to the web page and click on Event Calendar.

 http://www.sfrscca.org/solo2/

Doesn't look like much, but click on "whole year" and make another
to see the whole thing.  Thanks to John Kelly for the huge amount of work
needed to get this out so early.

Remember that the "tentative" nature of this schedule is not just
an empty warning, it's pretty much guaranteed that we'll lose
events, and John will have to make new ones.  But for planning
purposes, there you go.

I have one AAS event -- the Evolution (McKamey) school.
When NASA, AAS, Sacramento and maybe Fresno calendars
are done, I will integrate them in so you can get a big picture
view of the year's schedule.

Please point out errors you find.

Jerry

Jerry Mouton        mailto:jerry@moutons.org    Laissez les bons temps