RE: It's quiet....

To: navid@interwoven.com, Scot Zediker <roadsterboy@earthlink.net>,
Subject: RE: It's quiet....
From: Andy McKee <andrewmckee@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 14 Dec 2000 16:46:08 -0800 (PST)
Ok, OK, I've had enough!  First rule of trashtalking:  You should at least be
able to partially back up your talk with real deeds.

So, while Scot has Miatexcuse, all of you souped up grocery getter family car
M3 guys should shut up until you can *at least* keep up with a *stock* MR2.

If you want to continue your delusional ravings, please take it to BMW (Bite My
Weenie) list.

-Andy Mocker (according to spell checker)