RE: It's quiet....

To: "'Jim Ochi'" <jochi@ricochet.net>, ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: It's quiet....
From: "Thana, Peter {High~Palo Alto}" <PETER.THANA@Roche.COM>
Date: Thu, 14 Dec 2000 10:22:05 -0800
Even if you are trying to stay on Santa's good side, what better way than to
*be* a Santa to someone?  That's right, come to Marina, and bring an
unwrapped toy for Toys for Tots.

The Team Challenge goes on!  While Team Long Hair looks to be a bit behind
no matter how you count the score, I can't imagine they are going to give up
that easily.  Or could I be wrong?  No, even if we are a bit down on troops
this time, it will still be a good scrap.  Worth it just to see Jim and
Katie duke it out in the "Flying Magnets" M3.

The bottom line is that the weather forecast looks good, and the proceeds go
to a good cause.  It should be fun!

Peter