Re: Driving Simulators

To: <jesvilla@gte.net>, <ba-autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Driving Simulators
From: "Bryan Heitkotter" <Bryan64@earthlink.net>
Date: Fri, 1 Dec 2000 11:00:55 -0800
Well I'm officially 'retired' from GT2 competition, but I suppose I could
break out the PSX again and give this a shot [haven't played in months, I
probably suck by now, but I'll kick your collective butts anyway ;) ].  I
suggest a limited runs rule, to avoid frustration and having the winner be
determined by who has the most free time. :)

So is it Rome Night in the Cerbera LM?  Gonna have to buy me one of those...
2 laps?

Bryan Heitkotter
'87 MR2  , http://move.to/theMR2