toys - was: c2 automotive

To: ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: toys - was: c2 automotive
From: Jerry Brown <jerbrown@pacbell.net>
Date: Mon, 27 Nov 2000 17:49:24 -0800
Don't most of us gearheads regard our cars as toys - regardless of
whether we tow them or not?

Speaking of which, there are lots of good reasons to tow a car to an
event. I found that as I became more and more involved, it took more and
more "stuff", such as tires, tools, jacks, etc. A tow vehicle is a great
place for that stuff.

I also found that as I modified the car, it became less and less
desirable to drive it 100-150 miles to events - and it really helps my
peace of mind to know that even if the car breaks far away from home, I
can still get it back to the safety of the garage.

Oh, and on those hot, hot summer days, it's wonderful to jump in the tow
vehicle and crank up the A/C! ;^)

Just my 2 cents.

-jerry