Re: Vehicle eligibility...

To: billh@pa.dec.com, ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Vehicle eligibility...
From: Smokerbros@aol.com
Date: Thu, 19 Oct 2000 22:59:34 EDT
In a message dated 10/19/2000 10:26:49 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
billh@pa.dec.com writes:

<<  I'm not claiming this formula is perfect, but I think it's better than
 excluding vehicles based on appearance.  >>

As SPORTS CAR Club of America official, I think we're going to make very
small number of people unhappy if we exclude vans, SUVs, and most pickup
trucks (including mine)

For some reason, there's a segment of the population that thinks a
mathematical
formula can solve any situation.  I'm of the school that believes they solve
very few of our situations in SCCA.

CHD