Re: '00 Slush Series Schedule

To: ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: '00 Slush Series Schedule
From: Taner Halicioglu <taner@taner.net>
Date: Thu, 5 Oct 2000 11:07:53 -0700
I recall Travis getting either your car, or Steve's car well past 90 degrees
the time he took it out for a fun run at Marina a few months ago ;-)

I think his excuse was "Well, I just floor it thru the slolam in my car, so I
figured I'd do the same in the AWD car!"

Riiiiiiight....

        -Taner "Understeer" Halicioglu
         (which reminds me, where the hell is my suspension?!?!)