Speedring Karting Teams

To: "Ba-Autox@Autox.Team.Net" <ba-autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Speedring Karting Teams
From: "Corey Smith" <smythe@2xtreme.net>
Date: Tue, 3 Oct 2000 08:52:12 -0700
Hey guys and gals,

I'm sure a lot of you have already seen this email from Julia@Speedring, but
what's most intriguing to me is the fact that we can start forming kart
league teams so early.  I think we should get a bunch of us autox junkies
together to form a couple teams (course, we don't know how big these teams
can be, yet)!  Sharon and I are members, and I know several of you guys are
gonna end up being Speedring regulars (Navid, Peter, Vernon, and I know
there's more).

Hopefully some of us can meet at the next open house and form a team, but if
not, lemme know if you have any interest.

Corey S
00 Audi S4