Round 14 Results Adjustments

To: "Bay_Area_Autocross_List" <ba-autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Round 14 Results Adjustments
From: "Jerry Mouton" <jerry@moutons.org>
Date: Wed, 30 Aug 2000 23:40:56 -0700
We found some errors and omissions in the
posted Results, so they have been changed.

Jeff Singer has been credited with a counted finish
in Rookie 5 -- Fun Run in F125.  This gives him
first place in R5 for the event and the year.

(Jeff, we are not supposed to be selling fun run cards,
I don't know how you got one, but please don't do it
any more.)

Vitaly Iourtchenko has magically appeared in CSP

Please check your class to see how you may have been affected.

Jerry

Jerry Mouton        mailto:jerry@moutons.org    Laissez les bons temps
rouler!