Round 14 Videos Online

To: ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Round 14 Videos Online
From: Carl Merritt <cmerritt@ati.com>
Date: Tue, 29 Aug 2000 14:50:39 -0700
The Round 14 videos are ready.  I'm still supporting both compression
formats for this last event, but in the future any videos I post will only
be DivX (http://divx.ctw.cc/) as it's far superior in both quality and
compression ratio to the old compression stuff (Cinepak).

Cinepak (old):
Small (9.4MB)
http://www.binaryvista.simplenet.com/SFR2kRound14A.zip
Large (42MB)
http://www.binaryvista.simplenet.com/SFR2kRound14B.zip

DivX (new):
Small (2.0MB)
http://www.binaryvista.simplenet.com/SFR2kRound14C.zip
Large (8.8MB)
http://www.binaryvista.simplenet.com/SFR2kRound14D.zip

I loved the course, thought it was great, no complaints to CHD about
difficulty from this corner.  My first run was my fastest, the second I
spun, the third I thought I took a much smoother and better line but ended
up .3 seconds slower than my first :(.  I only wish there was time for fun
runs so I could clean up my runs and practice my 2 to 1 downshifts, but ah
well...  Thanks for the fun season all, hope you enjoyed virtually riding
passenger with me all year.

-Carl