Short days at GGF with 250 drivers

To: ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Short days at GGF with 250 drivers
From: Toy4speed@aol.com
Date: Tue, 29 Aug 2000 01:11:02 EDT
Hey Charlie:

Post workday mental spillage:

I'm happy we got 8 groups before dark yesterday at GGF.  I was worried.  I
really hate to suggest this, but how about eliminating the mid-day break and
walk ?
Since we start at 10am, no one has to get up terribly early anyway and this
could save maybe 45mins ?  We need to get those worker changeovers quicker.
The lack of a PA really hampers the issue.  Think we could get a loud bell to
get the attention of drivers ?  Say, ring the bell when the call for workers
occurs ?  I don't think any horses would start running. (none of my 160
ponies ). Anyway, just a few thoughts from my sugar deprived cerebral mass.

Don Lew
DSP #179 Supra