Re: SFR First Time Nationals entrants -- SFR will refund yourentrance

To: "Kit Wetzler" <kitwetzler@mindspring.com>,
Subject: Re: SFR First Time Nationals entrants -- SFR will refund yourentrance fee
From: "Scot Zediker" <roadsterboy@earthlink.net>
Date: Fri, 25 Aug 2000 15:18:36 -0700
When you REALLY start thinking about it, racing ain't cheap, ESPecially for
what you're doing, Kit.

Lessee... I paid $5800 for my Miata, $110 for the front sway bar, $225 for
my race wheels, $500 for shocks, $1100 for my VLSD (including a complete
rebuild), $320 for my Borla catback, $30 for a K&N, about $4K for collision
repairs... sheesh, my trip to Nats is really costing me close to 16 grand!!!

Time to get on my knees and pray that my Cisco stock goes through the roof
;)

Scot
'91 CS Miata