1996 Nissan Truck FOR SALE

To: "ba-autox@autox.team.net" <ba-autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: 1996 Nissan Truck FOR SALE
From: Derek Butts <pnc1@earthlink.net>
Date: Fri, 25 Aug 2000 11:58:42 -0700
Sorry for the waste of bandwidth but I am selling my wife's 1996 Nissan
King Cab XE pickup.  I know it's not auto-x related but maybe someone on
this list is looking for a good tire hauler... : )

Here's the details:
1996 Nissan King Cab XE 2WD
29,875 miles
5 speed - 2.4L 4 cyl.
A/C, cassette, privacy glass, console, chrome package, alloys, bedliner,
sliding rear window, mud guards, wheel locks, floor mats etc.

This is a very nice truck and has been well cared for.  Great as an all
around truck - good gas mileage.   Wholesale book is $8,500 retail is
$11,500.  Asking $9,500 or best offer

The reason I am selling is because I need a vehicle that can tow 5,000
lbs.

Let me know if anyone is interested.
Thanks,
Derek Butts