Re: SFR First Time Nationals entrants -- SFR will refund your entrance f

To: 76067.1750@compuserve.com, ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: SFR First Time Nationals entrants -- SFR will refund your entrance fee
From: "Kevin Stevens" <kevin_stevens@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 23 Aug 2000 17:03:16 PDT
Yes.  Of course, generosity can be a good thing, I hear.  If we intend to do
this at all, it seems divisive not to include the chapters, and arbitrary to
pick a certain number of SFR events that candidates must have run to
qualify.

I'm not necessarily FOR generosity, but am definitely AGAINST being divisive
or arbitrary.

KeS

http://profiles.msn.com.