Lotus 340R

To: PETER.THANA@Roche.COM
Subject: Lotus 340R
From: Dennis Hale <dhale_510@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 22 Aug 2000 19:41:08 -0700 (PDT)
The 340R was stored at the Brooks auction tent and
driven by the head guy at the auction all week, an
Australian fellow. I help set the auction up every
year as a part of the whole Marina Motorsports/
Airport rental deal. I offered to show him the line
around Laguna Seca but we were too busy to play that
much. The Yokohama A038R tires were very interesting
too. The thing looks like the best Meyers Manx ever
made to me.

=====
Dennis Hale

http://mail.yahoo.com/