Argh! Kuhmo tires needed - 205/50 15"

To: ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Argh! Kuhmo tires needed - 205/50 15"
From: Sheening Lin <autoxser@mindspring.com>
Date: Sat, 19 Aug 2000 00:26:43 -0700
Argh.

So, Paul Emhoff (GS driver) was nice enough to donate two old 205/50
15" G-Force R1s so that I could temporarily avoid the expense of
buying new race tires for a track event at Thunderhill this coming
Monday, 8/21.  I was working under my memory that I had corded two
tires, but still had two good ones left.  Well, I just looked at the
tires again and, as my luck would have it, there are THREE tires that
are corded, not two.

So, now I'm looking for 1 or 2 (preferably two) used Kuhmos in the
205/50 15" size.  I have two good Kuhmos left, one marginal one.  If
anyone can help me out, I'd be eternally grateful.  Please reply to
me directly. Thanks.

--Sheening
'91 Sentra SE-R (borrowed) - Street Touring
'98 Integra R