Pre-Nationals party?

To: ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Pre-Nationals party?
From: Smokerbros@aol.com
Date: Fri, 18 Aug 2000 00:43:08 EDT
As I get ready for my 20th Nationals, I remember getting lost on my way to my
first Nationals.  I'd love to see a party where we could all get together and
the newbies can ask the experienced Nationals competitors any questions they
have, get hooked up with someone to walk courses with, make sure they know
the social scene, etc.  I don't want to see anyone from SFR eating alone in a
restaurant in Topeka!!! (unless they WANT peace and quiet, of course!)

Any ideas as to where, when, etc?

CHD