Re: Missing: "box of crap" @ GGF

To: "Talley, Brooks" <brooks@frnk.com>
Subject: Re: Missing: "box of crap" @ GGF
From: "Benjamin R. Martinez" <brmcapri@usa.net>
Date: Mon, 14 Aug 2000 22:41:21 -0700
Mr. Brooks:

              This is from your friendly Chair people. As i was cleaning up, i
saw a box and my dog and I walked over to the box.  (cardboard box with a bunch
of junk) as I  walked over to box, I could see the jack. As I looked into the
box I saw the tennis balls and so did my dog (Nyssa). At that point the dog and
I  fought over the box. I valiantly tried to save your balls, but my dog did
run off with one. I did save the rest. It's all in the motor home, you can get
it at the next event

PS sorry the dog ate your balls

Thanks Ben

--
BEN

DSP #60
Mercury Capri
-- Racing is life...all the rest is just waiting --