Re: The GGF Communication Problem

To: Rob Weinstock <weinstro@hotmail.com>
Subject: Re: The GGF Communication Problem
From: Kenneth Allan Mitchell <nokones@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Mon, 14 Aug 2000 17:10:02 -0700
Please be careful when picking a clear channel. I think I remember
something in Part 73 or is it Part 74 that you need to be at least the
3rd adjacent channel away from an existing licensed user in the
commercial broadcast band 88-108 MHz.

How much power is this transmitter putting out? Is it 10 watts or is it
in milliwatts? Just curious.

--
Kenneth Allan Mitchell
mailto:nokones@ix.netcom.com