Sweeping GGF

To: "BayArea Team.Net" <ba-autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Sweeping GGF
From: John Kelly <76067.1750@compuserve.com>
Date: Thu, 10 Aug 2000 15:09:00 -0400
Thursday, Aug. 10, 2000, noon
Even as you read this, Golden Gate Fields is being swept. Our guy reports
there are a lot of shredded tires remaining from the Lexus romp. And there
are two pieces of equipment remaining in the pit area which they will work
around.
        Because of the sweeping company's schedule they requested
permission to do the job a day early and I said "Go for it."
        The sweeper has a 12-ft. swath and they will overlap by 6 ft. on
each pass.

Reminder:       Start time is 10 a.m.
                        Enter via Gilman St. and tell the attendant you're
there for the sports car event.

--John Kelly