Re: Monterey Historic Races

To: "Rob Weinstock" <weinstro@hotmail.com>
Subject: Re: Monterey Historic Races
From: "Anthony Tabacco" <atabacco@california.com>
Date: Wed, 9 Aug 2000 21:31:03 -0700
Rob, My wife Carolyn and I will be at Monterey for Friday and Saturday (and
Sunday if she'll let me) with the Miata group. I don't really know how the
event works, but we have reservations for a spot at turn five.and will do
the race Sunday in lieu of the Concourse. Look me up Sun at GGF (black Miata
#451). If anyone is attending the Fri. stuff with the autox Mazda group, as
opposed to the matching key fob Mazda group, also let me know. What IS the
dress code for dinner? Inquiring minds want to know.

Tony