Re: Clear FM Frequency at Golden Gate Fields

To: "Rob Weinstock" <weinstro@hotmail.com>
Subject: Re: Clear FM Frequency at Golden Gate Fields
From: "Au H. Nguyen" <aunguyen@cisco.com>
Date: Tue, 08 Aug 2000 09:54:27 -0700
I think 88.3 is available.  The FCC frequency database is at

        http://www.fcc.gov/mmb/asd/fmq.html

Unfortunately I could not find a way to search it by frequency
and location,  so I just searched it by frequency and used the
USGS map data base at

        http://mapping.usgs.gov/www/gnis/gnisform.html

to see if any of the towns listed is in the Bay Area.  The cities
in CA where that frequency is in use are:

VISALIA
MURRIETA (Riverside county)
SAN DIEGO
GREENACRES (Kern)