Fwd: SpeedRing Pre-Opening Open House and Membership Drive -

To: ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Fwd: SpeedRing Pre-Opening Open House and Membership Drive -
From: "Darren P. Madams" <darren@madams.com>
Date: Tue, 08 Aug 2000 08:14:44 -0700
Sorry for those of you who may already have gotten this by being on their
mailing list, but I figure there's a few autocrossers who may be
interested.  These are the guys who were at Marina last year and DeAnza
this year building a much better version of The Inside Track out in Stockton.

I won't be able to make it (is it August already???) but let me know how it is!

         --Darren