THANK YOU

To: "ba-autox@autox.team.net" <ba-autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: THANK YOU
From: "Benjamin R. Martinez" <brmcapri@usa.net>
Date: Tue, 25 Jul 2000 09:57:13 -0700
To ALL that help out:

               T hank you to all the people that help out on sunday. I
think that after we got started the event went well and Kevin step up
big when he needed to, Thank you Kevin for making it fun and Chris Coxx
for setting up the first part of the course, I would like to say that
Kevin said thank you to the people like Steven Sherwood, Corey Smith,
Sharon Levy for some good input Dave Rowney, Wilhelmine White, Don
Ebaugh, Peter Thana that help out all day! Russ Bowus, Au Nguyen, Durk
Edwards how has help out all year long in the morning, Kristi SooHoo has
work at Reg. all year. Pilar Miranda for just showing up 8-) and there
is Jim Ochi, i think that's all i have to say!  I would especially like
to say THANK YOU to the people that tech cars in the run groups, you all
step up and did a great job  with out you the event would have been a
pain.

                EJ and I are putting on the next event, if I said what
you like about this event and your dislikes without starting something
here, but input is always good,  so lets hear it and i will try to
implement at or next event.

--
Thank's Ben
BEN

DSP #60
Mercury Capri
-- Racing is life...all the rest is just waiting --