looking for setup workers for Marina on Sunday...

To: "BA Autox Folks" <ba-autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: looking for setup workers for Marina on Sunday...
From: "Kevin Lahey" <kml@patheticgeek.net>
Date: Wed, 19 Jul 2000 16:59:05 -0700
Okay, Ben Martinez and I are looking for a few good workers to
come on out early Sunday morning to help us set up for the Marina
event.  We need you to be there by 7AM;  we'll be putting out cones,
setting up the course, and getting the trailer ready to go.

If you work setup, you don't have to work during your normal work
group.  You probably shouldn't volunteer if you are going to be
in the first run group.  We'll take the first ten or so folks who
send me e-mail.

[Oh, yeah, if you plan to go to the NASA Day/Night autox the day
before and stay over, you might have some problems -- I've
just heard that the Salinas Rodeo is going on that weekend and
it is near impossible to find a room in Marina.  Bummer.]

Thanks!

Kevin
kml@patheticgeek.net