for sale: 1995 RX-7

To: Autocross List <ba-autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: for sale: 1995 RX-7
From: "Michael R. Clements" <mrc01@flash.net>
Date: Tue, 18 Jul 2000 13:00:36 -0700
I never thought I'd commit the sacrilege of selling a rotary
powered sports car, especially not the 3rd gen RX-7. It's a great
car but since I picked up the Panoz I'm just not driving the RX-7
anymore. Particulars:

1995 RX-7, purchased new in April '96, original owner, 36000
miles
Located at my home in San Carlos
Black with tan leather interior
Transferrable, extended warranty in effect until 2002.
PEP model (leather seats, CD player, fog lights, sun roof)
Straight pipe exhaust, GAB strut tower brace, GAB super R shocks,
Tripoint swaybar and mount braces, Kuhmo V700 tires, stainless
steel brake lines
Still have stock exhaust and swaybar too
Oil changes every 2500 miles, all receipts (even oil change
receipts)
Driven on weekends only, never commuted, always garaged
Car is in perfect condition, visually and mechanically, inside
and out

Blue book range is 20k (wholesale) to 25k (retail). I'm asking
25k 'cuz the car has the extended warranty and is in perfect
condition.

--
Michael R. Clements
mrc01*nospam*@flash.net