Do we still have Marina?

To: ba-autox@autox.team.net, "Navid Kahangi" <navidk@home.com>
Subject: Do we still have Marina?
From: John Kelly <76067.1750@compuserve.com>
Date: Fri, 14 Jul 2000 11:51:49 -0400
Yes. We still have Marina.
        The problems outlined in the message sent by Navid are known to me.
The contract for our July 23 date arrived this morning.

        We will have to have a person at the intersection of Avenue B and
the Taxiway that goes in front of the Hiller Bldg.
        In checking with various PCA folks, nobody saw this alleged
incident between a silver and black Porsche and a "warbird" airplane. Most
warbirds are propeller driven vintage WWII airplanes. I suspect it's just
so much smoke blowing. Yet we will have to have a crossing guard at the
place in question. Maybe that's where folks can stop and sign the release.

        As for BMW owners making a nuisance of themselves all over the
airport, all I can say is they do that all the time at other sites and have
caused problems for us at 3 Com and the Oakland Coliseum. There is an
attitude problem there that the BMW club leaders should address.
        It would be most helpful for SCCA if the BMW folks learned how to
behave in a civilized manner.

--John Kelly