Sliding in gravel & Thanks CHD/Sherry !

To: ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Sliding in gravel & Thanks CHD/Sherry !
From: Toy4speed@aol.com
Date: Mon, 10 Jul 2000 23:46:38 EDT
Maybe it's because my Kumhos were almost new, but I had a great time driving
(?) around the albany course.  Yes, the gravel made the turns interesting,
but heck, I need to learn to handle slides anyway !  Short of a dirt track,
where else to get the experience ?  Other than the pony delay, it was a
terrific event, and I thank Sherry and Charlie for the organizing, and
especially Charlie for the driving tips.  Unless I hook a big bungee cord to
Ben's rear bumper, I'm still squinting to see the brown capri, but not
squinting quite so much now :)

Don Lew
DSP Supra
quite a bit of wear on the Kumhos from Albany lot