I wish to complain!!!

To: <ba-autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: I wish to complain!!!
From: "Scot Zediker" <roadsterboy@earthlink.net>
Date: Sun, 9 Jul 2000 21:31:34 -0700
And not about my subpar performance at today's event.

Today as I was changing back to my street tires, I noticed my left rear tire
was very low on air.  I made a note to refill it before going home.  After I
was done working, I pumped the tire back up and headed home.

Somewhere near Oakland Coliseum I noticed some strange noise coming from the
rear of the car.  I pulled off the road and found that my left rear tire had
gone flat!  So I put the spare on and went back home.

Fortunately, my uncle had a tire repair kit at home (the type with the
plugs).  He had two plugs left; my tire had two punctures.  Cool, I thought,
I'll patch these two up and I can have the tire back on the car.

We have an air compressor at home but no attachment for airing up a tire, so
I drove to a gas station near the house and put air into the tire.  I
discovered a THIRD hole in the tire!

It may or may not have happened there, but I did notice a lot of glass
fragments in all the debris I brushed off my Hoosiers at GGF.  I don't know
what made one of the holes I plugged, but the other had a small nail in it.
Anyway, I'm driving around on a donut spare in the meantime and not very
happy about it cuz Kragen is already closed and I'll have to wait until
tomorrow to get the plugs.

BTW, will the surface at GGF be cleaner next time we're there?

Thanks for allowing me to vent.

Scot