So long!

To: "'ba-autox@autox.team.net'" <ba-autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: So long!
From: "Kelly, Katie" <kkelly@spss.com>
Date: Fri, 7 Jul 2000 16:14:39 -0700
Well, I'm off for Katie's Big Adventure! I was weighing out the costs of
revalving Lucy's shocks... or doing something completely different. I'm
doing something completely different. Instead of going to Nationals this
year, I'm going hiking in Estonia. Well, I'm going to lots of places,
including St. Petersburg and Poland. So, instead of buying new tires, I've
finally invested in some winter clothes. Although, technically, it really is
summer over there, I've heard summers there aren't really like summers in
California.

I'm leaving this Sunday, for nearly three weeks. Yes, I'm missing the GGT
event, but Lucy will be there, though, as I think Arie's going to give her
her exercise. So, be sure to give her a big hug while I'm gone!

See you in August!

Katie K.

Happiness is the best cosmetic.