Re: Run Groups for Sunday, Golden Gate Fields

To: "Phil Esra" <philesra@hotmail.com>, <ba-autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Run Groups for Sunday, Golden Gate Fields
From: "Jerry Mouton" <jerry@moutons.org>
Date: Fri, 7 Jul 2000 14:55:09 -0700
Sorry, folks,  "I been away"

I drove to the "Porsche Parade" at Sacramento directly from
Round 10, and I thought I'd be able to use a computer there
to work SCCA -- no go.  I sent a note about it earlier, but since
it wasn't from my address, it musta bounced.  Home page
is updated with the Round 11 link, thanks Phil and others
for helping out.  I'll do the results as soon as I change clothes.
Pat was done Monday.

Sobie has volunteered to be backup webmaster, but I neglected to
get him up to speed in time.  We'll get it worked out.

Thanks for your paatience -- not one crank call!

Jerry

Jerry Mouton        mailto:jerry@moutons.org    Laissez les bons temps
rouler!