Dennis Hale on Stock Classes

To: BA-AUTOX@autox.team.net
Subject: Dennis Hale on Stock Classes
From: Smokerbros@aol.com
Date: Thu, 6 Jul 2000 17:37:21 EDT
 Dennis Hale writes:

 <<  Sure, get McKenna to be your partner. He can do
  anything.
  Better yet call yourself ASP, that's what it's for.
  Stock is simply PC for Underprepared.  >>

 For those of you who are unfamiliar with Dennis Hale, he and his wife Peggy
 run the NASA autocross series.  Dennis rarely has a serious bone in his
body,
 so take things in the jesting spirit that (I think) they are intended.

 Dennis also has enough time on his hands to mess with all sorts of cars, and
 races in the Prepared (or Modified) category most of the time.  Dennis
 doesn't understand those of us who choose not to continually tinker with our
 cars, so take his comments lightly...

 CHD
 (Now I have a Prepared car, but I don't autocross as much...)