Thanks for Sunday's event

To: ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Thanks for Sunday's event
From: adozzell@sc9.intel.com (TONY OZZELLO P802 AWS)
Date: Wed, 5 Jul 2000 09:20:27 -0700
Hey guys,

I just wanted to thank the crack setup crew that helped get everything
together on time for Sunday:
Dietrich Schultz, Jerry Mouton, Jeremy Bergsman, Larry Sharp, Tony Tabacco,
Don Lew, Kevin Kluge, Durk Edwards and others.
Jim Ochi got tagged to be event co-chair at 7 am and handled it well.
Ben Martinez and Kevin Stevens for piloting Moby Dick.
If I missed you by name, reply and get your credit, you all ensured
that we have a smooth event in spite of the world record cone count.

I even learned a few thing about course design :)

Thanks all,

Tony Ozzello