Re: sept Nationals

To: "Jeff G" <spdu4ea@hotmail.com>, <ba-autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: sept Nationals
From: "Scot Zediker" <roadsterboy@earthlink.net>
Date: Thu, 22 Jun 2000 16:26:53 -0700
Since you ran the Divisional, you are now qualified to go to the National
Championship.  All it takes is competing in (not necessarily winning) a
Divisional or National Tour autocross, or sending SCCA an additional $50
with your National entry.

Scot - who's done the Divisional and the SD National Tour this year
(and didn't win either, though I did trophy at the Divisional)
'91 CS Miata