Van Halen Corner

To: ba-autox <ba-autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Van Halen Corner
From: Dennis & Sherry Armstrong <Miata@pacbell.net>
Date: Mon, 05 Jun 2000 10:55:01 -0700
 I noticed yesterday
The second tight corner had a Van Halen insignia on it. It made it
easy to reference to other folks where that corner was. In fact I
myself lost it on Van Halen corner.

 But hay, What a concept. We could label all of our corners and
straights so we could reference with others what they did at
let's see, Led Zeppelin corner. We could even name them after
some of our chairs and fellow racers. We could have, Ben
Martinez corner, Katie Kelly corner, Cory Smith Slalom,
Larry Stark Straight, Just think of the conversation. Won't come
back form Cone Head Corner....Or take it easy on the Autocross
widow straight. Then of course you could always have Dennis
Armstrong Impound area, That goes without saying. I will be
impounded at home for the divisionals.

Just a little humor I thought I would share with you.

                                 Dennis Armstrong