Sunday's course

To: "Ba-Autox@Autox. Team. Net" <ba-autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Sunday's course
From: Chris Tweney <cat@pobox.com>
Date: Sun, 04 Jun 2000 21:00:28 -0700
Wow! Quite a fun little course we got at SFR round 7.
The downhill entry to the sweeper preceding the long
back straight was particularly fun (if terrifying). I
worked near that corner and got a kick out of watching
lots of tires lock up as the ground plunged away from
under the car..

I wonder about the start, though. Was it *really* the
legal 15' wide? The course from the right-hander before
the lights up through the hard right after the chicane
seemed painfully and unnecessarily tight to me.
Oh well, the go-karts seemed to enjoy that one. ;)

Good event all. Kudos to the stewards who booted car #888
after he plowed through something like 20 cones. What
was UP with that guy?

-chris
#333 ES Hyundai Tiburon

"look, that Hyundai's going 110 miles an hour!"

---
Chris Tweney
http://www.pobox.com/~cat