Autocross Widow

To: ba-autox <ba-autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Autocross Widow
From: Dennis & Sherry Armstrong <Miata@pacbell.net>
Date: Wed, 31 May 2000 22:01:54 -0700
O.K. everyone, I feel the need to tell all of you that I do support my
husband in his
racing.  I feel very strongly that a person needs to have out side
hobbies.  I am behind
Dennis all the way, and if I could I would be at the events with him.
Unfortunately I can't
because we have 3 young children.  I too love to race and am always
telling Dennis that
it will be nice when the kids are older so I can go with him.

What bothers me is that Dennis is to ANAL about making every event.  He
just missed our
8 year olds first gymnastics event, even she asked him "What's more
important a race or
my gymnastics"  He picked the race.  Need I say more?  That is what
really bothers me.   I will
tell him that something is coming up and his first words are I have a
race that day reschedule, or I can't go I have to race.  We really only
have the weekends to all be together because of our work
schedules and there is a frigin race almost every weekend, and sometimes
Saturday and
Sunday.

Anyway I feel better now that you all know my side.  I love Dennis with
all my heart
and in no way is our marriage in jeopardy.  I support him in what ever
he wants to do
but there are just to many events in my mind. And by golly he is bound
and determined
to make them all.

Sherry Armstrong