Re: 3Com Site Map

To: Rich Urschel <OSP13@attglobal.net>
Subject: Re: 3Com Site Map
From: Keith Hearn <khearn@Legato.COM>
Date: Thu, 25 May 2000 10:40:26 -0700
In message <392C6E3B.7FE795D0@ATTGLOBAL.NET>, Rich Urschel writes:
> Willis Pack wrote:
>
> > Does anybody
> > have an idea when it was last paved?
>
> If you mean slurry coated, it was just a few years ago.
>
> You all *do* realize June 11th is the last event scheduled
> at 3Com this year don't you?
> Rich Urschel

As long as we'll be back next year, the effort won't be wasted.

Now, if they rebuild the place into a mall, all bets are off.

  Keith Hearn
  '99 Miata 10AE "Sexy Sadie" the Sapphire Shark
  B-Stock
  Milpitas, CA

This email server is running an evaluation copy of the MailShield anti-
spam software. Please contact your email administrator if you have any
questions about this message. MailShield product info: www.mailshield.com