Memberships

To: jerry@moutons.org
Subject: Memberships
From: Dennis Hale <dhale_510@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 25 May 2000 09:40:45 -0700 (PDT)
  Jerry, John, et al. Did you catch the whole posting?
For the Liberal Arts guys in particular, maybe if I
had started with something like "I come to bury Caesar
not to praise him" I would have done better. Maybe if
I were a Liberal Arts major I could have pulled it
off. Maybe if this weren't a forum in pigden....

  Even though I am no longer welcome in SFR, I remain
committed to the steering committee and region
membership chief concepts I committed to years ago.
Always have. I always have supported the club in all
ways asked and in all ways I had promised to. I'm into
fantasies you know...

  More succinctly, that entire post was an attempt at
reversed logic. JOIN THE CLUB, SLACKERS! Is that
better? I think not.

  Being attacked by a man of letters and a former
prodigy, now that smarts, both guys I have long
regarded as friends. Now if Kevin took me on, that I
would understand. Oh, maybe he got it.....

=====
Dennis Hale

http://invites.yahoo.com/