site prep

To: <ba-autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: site prep
From: "Anthony Tabacco" <atabacco@california.com>
Date: Tue, 23 May 2000 16:37:09 -0700
I don't know how many people know this but Kieth visited the site two times
prior to doing the course design, first to map the site, then to plug in
"notable features", and then again the night before to premark key points.
The neat part is that he used a GPS to plug in the "notable" features. That
means 3com is now in a CADD file that can be e-mailed to anyone who, for
whatever twisted private reasons, might want to try course design. I think
this deserves a gold star for extra credit.

In passing, I can't help but plug (my) rookie interests regarding 3 vs.4
runs. My vote is 3 to allow more course walk time, and especially at the
mid-day walk. It never seems long enough to new folks like me.
Thanks again Kieth!

Be good, tony