RE: # people - why not yearly tech stickers like AAS

To: <ba-autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: # people - why not yearly tech stickers like AAS
From: "Navid Kahangi" <nkahangi@interwoven.com>
Date: Tue, 23 May 2000 14:27:48 -0700
And as for letting the yearly teched cars (assuming we can do that) run in
the morning, splitting the same classed cars is the worst thing you can do.
Try doing that on a rainy day or on a surface that gets faster as the day
goes by.  Or better yet, at coliseum where the surface gets worse with each
car.  BMW club still does not get why that is not a good thing, but they
don't have as much experience in running autox events as we do.

--Navid