School info

To: "ba-autox" <ba-autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: School info
From: Vernon Head <vhead@fuelrtm.com>
Date: 23 May 2000 12:23:23 -0700
This is for all people involved in the school. I would suggest you arrive no
later than 7:30. The trailer should be there by 6:30 as well as a team of
volunteers to help set up courses (you can volunteer whether you're a student
or instructor). Please email me if you can help out. We can use at least 6
people.

Remember, the more help we have, the sooner we get started, and the more seat
time you get. I can't do this myself, so please volunteer!

When you arrive, you should pick up an information sheet. It will have
student/teacher matchups as well as course assignments and designs.

Instructors will tech their students' cars.  We will be picking out 3 course
stewards. If you are picked, we will notify you ahead of time.

Lunch will be provided.

We still need more instructors!

SCHEDULE OF EVENTS

6:30            Trailer arrives and teams start course setup

7:30 TO 8:30    Instructors and Students get acquainted, cars are teched

8:30 to 9:00    Driver Orientation Meeting

9:00 to 10:30   Students report to one of three exercises areas and begin
taking turns driving the exercises

10:30 to 12:00  Students will be instructed by the Course Stewards to change to
the 2nd exercise, then drive that until lunch

12:00 to 1:00   Lunch. At this time, Students and Instructors can both drive
the exercises

1:00 to 2:00    3rd exercise

2:00 to 3:00    4th exercise (time permitting)

3:00 to 6:00    Two timed courses will be set up. Everyone gets to drive either
one

-Vernon